Yeah, so, it’s happening.
I am going to eat a lot of delicious burgers this year.
It’s not all about quantity as much as quality, but the plan is to eat a lot.
If you know a good place I should try hit me up on Facebook. (no big chains)
Each burger that I write a review on will get a pepper shaker rating.
These are completely my opinions, so if you don’t like them………….
I’ve made a few rules for myself on this journey.
- No big chains. I prefer to support the smaller, locally owned spots.
- Sweet Tea is important.
- Don’t change the composition of the burger. (except for raw onions)
- No curly fries.
- Drink Sweet Tea.
- No fast food.
- Ranch is not a condiment and doesn’t belong on burgers.
- If they make homemade BBQ sauce, dip your fries in it.
- Don’t be ashamed if you have food on your face or down your arms.
- Don’t turn down free food.
- Be leary about spots without Sweet Tea.
- Talk about Jesus.
- Try not to spit food while talking.
- Don’t worry about elbows on the table.